Tuesday, January 15, 2013

My Favorites: Cloth Diaper Addiction

I'm over at Cloth Diaper Addiction today sharing about my (current) favorite diapers and accessories.

Every time I get the chance to chat with another cloth diaper mama one question is sure to come up: "So, what's your favorite?" It's simultaneously the best and the worst question to have to answer. It is so hard to pin down a favorite when there are so many fantastic options out there. On the other hand, the great thing about talking favorites with another cloth diaper mama is that you're bound to hear about some awesome new diapers that you just have to try! So without further ado, here are my (current) favorites.

Click here to read the rest and find out what diapers I reach for first these days!

No comments:

Post a Comment